1. Choose Your Beat(s) from The Beat Player. Click Here
2. Record the One Take (only rule is that the audio and video are to be recorded in one take together or separately)
3. Upload Your Video To YouTube (channel of your choice)
4. Submit Your Video/YouTube link On The Submission Page Here
(Submissions take up to 24 hours to go Live)
5. Use the link sent to your email to promote your One Take Entry and start getting shares on your entry to get the 100 needed to qualify to win.
(If you need to see examples of how your one take can be done click here to see past winners as there is an example of each acceptable format)
Get Your Beat Today!
You can enter multiple times on different beats if you choose. Just remember you will need to get your entries 100 Facebook shares on your entry on onetakecontest.com to qualify to win.
NO!! You can record this anywhere you like. If you don’t have access to a recording set up you can even play the beat in the background and record it with your phone!! This is a NO EXCUSES contest, anyone should be able to make this happen. We will not be judging the entries on quality of sound, but only voice, flow, delivery, punchlines etc. etc.. We still recommend you make an effort to make it sound as good as possible within your means.
Yes! You may add effects to the audio and the video as well. The only rule is that you record the audio and video in ONE TAKE! No punch ins or Looping when recording the audio and no cuts/edits on the video.
Yes.. You may make chops, cuts, slow it down, speed it up what ever you want.
Yes.. You can put it on albums, mix-tapes, videos or what ever you want. Even if you don’t enter you can use the beat how ever you want to.